Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Rhein River cruise

I've been hearing about these Rhein River cruises for a long time now.  

It was fabulous.  I was quite the dolt at first and had us standing at the bus stop in the wrong direction.  As the RIGHT bus drove by, I realized we missed it.  Lovely.  Fortunately, we had planned to hit the first of two departures for our day cruise, so we were able to go to the 0945 departure.  What a great trip!  It was nice to have a Radler or two while sitting on the top deck on a beautiful day.  With my SISTER!  (I'm still so glad she came, even though she's been gone for almost a week already.)  

We started in Wiesbaden-Biebrich and went all the way to Boppard.  If I do it again (I believe I will with at least one more of my visitors this year), we will start at Biebrich and end at Loreley Rock. (https://www.romantischer-rhein.de/en/what-to-see-and-do/culture/concerts/nature-gardens/the-loreley-rock/)

No need to write so much on this one.  Do this someday!!
Here a castle
There a castle
Everywhere a castle
Castle!
This is probably my favorite picture of the day.







Loreley Rock.  I'm hoping it's a future destination.


2 comments: