Saturday, August 25, 2018

Rudesheim Romantik Tour

Fred was "lucky" enough in that he got to travel alone with David (Rhein River cruise), with our entire family (Stuttgart), and alone with me.  On our day together, we did something called a Rudesheim Romantik tour, which included a gondola ride, a not-so-short hike, another ride in a gondola, a tour of a castle, and a short boat ride.  It was a good day!  I took so many pictures I decided to write a different post.  It was a beautiful day, but it was hot still.  Yesterday, a waiter told us that it is the hottest summer he has seen in 30 years.  Figures!  But the cooler weather is coming, and along with it, my favorite time of year.  On one of those hot days, we also celebrated a birthday.  Time is going by so quickly!

I dropped Fred off at the airport this morning.  It's raining, and that is kind of a good thing for me.  I like it when the weather matches my mood.  But I'm happy to have a Saturday with the family.  I'm completely underprepared for Alex to start school, which means I must go to the store today and buy some pencils. It has been a fabulous week!  I look forward to our next phase of travel, but in the meantime, I am totally enjoying my life with the kids and my life at work.  It's going so well!

This reminds me of Pennsylvania.







No comments:

Post a Comment